The Esprit Athen is elegantly designed with a mono flap to give absolute clear communication needed in Dressage. In combination of a deep seat and thigh blocks that are designed for the riders leg to be supported, while allowing the leg to fall into place naturally giving the opportunity for a very effective ride.
- Mono flap design gives the rider the “close contact” feel to the horse.
- Extra extended stirrup bars to allow the riders leg to fall naturally into the right position with your heel under your hip.
- Exterior thigh blocks that are designed to support the riders leg while allowing freedom through the knee to eliminate pinching of the knee against the thigh block.
- The ultimate seat comfort – cut outs in both the pubic and seat bone areas to eliminate all pressure.
- ½ panels for optimal clearance of the scapula and large shoulder muscles.
All Sommer saddles are fully adjustable through the tree of the saddle to ensure the tree angle matches the horse’s shoulder angle. Designed in combination of wool flocked panels for custom flocking to the horse’s back, shorter tree points for maximum shoulder relief, wide panels for optimal weight distribution and a wide gullet for spinal clearance and freedom of movement.
Currently can take up to 4 months for customisation / delivery.